Social Media Assistant
Part-time (16hrs per week)
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Salary: £21k pro rata
Super Friendz is a Leeds based team of event producers, curators, marketers, branding experts and designers specialising in creating memorable spaces, brands and experiences.
We are responsible for the creative output of a number of landmark Leeds spaces, managing everything from calendar programming and delivery to brand development; social media to physical marketing campaigns and much more, including a variety of cultural events from live music, bringing together new talent and household names, to food & drink festivals, exhibitions to cinema, arts markets, club nights, workshops, family events and beyond.
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic Social Media Assistant to work within the marketing team, assisting with creating and delivering next-level content for a range of exciting brands and clients.
Familiarity with the social media landscape is essential to the role; you’ll be navigating multiple platforms and shaping what, when and how content is published, as well as working with data to analyse and report on insights to inform wider strategy.
A confident, strong team player who is able to work creatively and collaboratively, and not afraid to bring new ideas to the table, will be the ideal candidate!
- You will be required to plan, capture, schedule and publish content across all social media channels for a number of clients
- You will work creatively to communicate campaigns and key messages to a range of audiences using engaging social media tools
- You’ll be interested in social media trends and new emerging platforms, assessing the landscape in real-time to ensure our accounts are timely
- You will be comfortable with capturing video and stills, as well as writing supportive engaging copy
- You will have creative input, and work as part of a team on social media campaigns
- There will be occasional evening and weekend work where you will be required to live post and be involved in events including (but not limited to) gigs, food festivals and corporate events
- You will be required to analyse and report audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects on a regular basis
Essential Experience & Skills
- You will have experience of using social media scheduling tools, creating content plans and engaging with online communities on behalf of a brand
- You will have an understanding of tone of voice and how to tailor this to reach the right audiences
- You will have experience of using social media reporting tools, and formatting data into digestible information for clients
- Experience in the hospitality or event industries will be an advantage
- You will be super organised with the ability to plan, prioritise and deliver content plans effectively
- Attention to detail is essential – you will be responsible for accurately communicating clients’ key messages and information
- You will have excellent time management, working to tight deadlines and delivering on time
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Social Media Marketing / related field or equivalent qualification preferred
We particularly welcome applications from persons of under-represented communities in the arts and cultural sectors including LGBTQ+, Disabled, Neurodivergent, and those from Black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds.
Send CV and cover letter, ensuring you’ve referenced all areas in the role profile, to email@example.com. Deadline for applications is Sunday 31st July.